- Understand how you use the site and thereby adjust content accordingly making it more relevant for you.
- Remember your choices should you exit the page and visit later.
- Show you relevant advertising both on and off the Mulmio site.
- Analyze traffic. This makes it possible for us gain knowledge about our site, which can be used to improve the site navigation, content and offerings.
- Social media. These cookies also make it possible for you use features from other media as “Facebook likes” and “Tweets” and to do other status and update sharing directly from the Mulmio website.
This website is provided and controlled by
Mulmio ApS VAT: DK41053941 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +45 3323 2203
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that stores Internet settings. Almost every website uses cookie technology. The cookie is downloaded by your Internet browser the first time you visit a website. The next time you visit this website from the same device, the cookie and the information in it are either sent back to the originating website (first-party cookies) or to another website to which it belongs (third-party cookies). By that, the website can detect that it has already been opened using this browser, and in some cases it will then vary the content it shows. Some cookies are extremely useful because they can improve your user experience when you return to a website you have already visited. This assumes that you are using the same device and the same browser as before; if so, cookies will remember your preferences, will know how you use the website, and will adapt the content you are shown so that it is more relevant to your personal interests and needs.
Cookies on this website that do not require approval
First-party cookies on this website that require consent
Cookies which, in strictly legal terms, are not absolutely essential in order to use this website, do nevertheless fulfill important functions. Without these cookies, features that enable our website to be used easily, such as pre-completed forms, will no longer be available. Settings you make, such as language choices, will no longer be saved, so you will be asked about them every time you change pages. As well as that, we will no longer have a way of presenting offers to you that are tailored to you personally.
The use on this website of third-party cookies that require consent
If you have questions?
You are very welcome to contact us with comments and questions.
DK-1260 Copenhagen K
VAT/Reg. no. DK41053941
Phone: +45 3323 2203
Email address: mail@Mulmio.com